Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mountain Lion to Mountain Man...


Yes, I have at last made the transition to graduate school. Having completed my time at beloved Penn State Altoona in May, I have moved onto Morgantown, West Virginia to embark on the academic adventure of grad school. Although I do miss my Nittany Lion friends, my short time at WVU has already introduced me to new friendships and opportunities. All the folks in the History Department are pretty great and I will have the opportunity to combine my studies of Academic History and Public History within their diverse program. I hope to share many of my papers and projects with you all as these studies progress. Also during my time here, I will be working on an exciting new project in conjunction with the National Park Service's Civil War Sesquicentennial Initiative through 2012. Many interesting and exciting things rest on the horizon. Thanks to many of you for extending your best wishes as I launch this next phase of my career!

1 comment:

  1. Are you painting more gas pumps? Good luck Jared.

    John C. Nicholas

    ReplyDelete